Coopers Homebrew Recipes
Popular recipes developed or compiled by the owners of
Coopers Brew Products®
Each of these
homebrew recipes involves the use of quality Coopers ingredients. Coopers is
the only home brewing supplier whose extracts are manufactured by an actual
brewery. In addition, each recipe uses White Labs pure liquid brewing yeast –
the finest liquid yeast cultures in
Order these ingredients from Home Brew Supply LLC, mention that you saw the recipe on our web site, and get 5% off the entire order.
· “I Feel Better Than James” – British-style brown ale, similar to Newcastle Brown
· San Diego IPA - Developed by Lisa White, White Labs laboratory manager
Very Berry Honey Wheat Ale
– A light, refreshingfruit/wheat beer, perfect
for summer or for the fruit beer lover.
· Belgian Strong Ale - Developed by Skip Virgilio of Alesmith Brewing Company
· Mary Margaret’s House Ale - Guinness Extra Stout clone, based on a recipe developed by CAMRA
· Coopers Un-Common Ale - California Common ale, developed by Mark Henry. A moderately-hopped, light amber beer.
· Svend’s Popular Pilsner - Developed by Sviend Nielson. A full-bodied Pilsner with smooth hop flavor and bitterness.
· Nationalist’s Fervor - Russian Imperial Stout, developed by Mark Henry. A very rich, full-bodied, high alcohol stout. 1st place winner in the 1996 Regionals of the AHA National Homebrew Competition.
· Santa’s Dilemma Ale - Spiced holiday ale
· Cal V Porter - Developed by Yuseff Cherney, Ballast Point Brewing Company, San Diego, CA
“A Wry Smile” -
· Witless in Seattle - Belgian White Beer, developed by Mark Henry
· Scottish Ale - Developed by Peter A’Hearn, Ballast Point Brewing Company, San Diego, CA
If you have any
suggestions for a beer style you’d like to see, or have a homebrew recipe you’d
like us to evaluate, please email me at email@example.com with any
suggestions. This page is current as of